In today’s fast-paced world, more people are choosing healthier foods because they know it will help them stay in shape and protect their health. For those who really enjoy enjoying fried food, it is difficult to limit their cravings. However, you should know that you can make and eat fried foods without any risk by using a fryer. That’s why opting for the best air fryer could be a better, healthier and cheaper option for frying foods.
Fried food is very tasty, but let’s be honest: it’s not very healthy. Frying your food in traditional appliances that use several types of oil adds fat, calories and is not good for your health. However, you do not have to sacrifice the crispy satisfaction and crunchy taste of fried food. Instead of using a fryer that leaves food greasy and loaded with calories, get the same great taste of a fryer.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is an Air Fryers?
- 2 COSORI Air Fryer(100 Recipes), 5.8 Quart, 1700 Watt Electric Hot Air Fryers Oven & Oilless Cooker for Roasting, LED Digital Touchscreen with 11 Presets, Nonstick Basket,2-Year Warranty,ETL/UL Listed
- 3 What are the advantages of owning an Air Fryers?
- 4 BLACK+DECKER Purifry 2-Liter Air Fryer, Black/Silver, HF110SBD
- 5 Top 10 Best Air Fryers at Walmart
- 6 What are the different types of Air Fryers?
- 7 What’s News About Air Fryers?
- 8 Considerations To Choose The Best Air Fryers
What is an Air Fryers?
There are a number of useful kitchen utensils available in the market. These include clay pots, food processors and an air fryer. It is a small kitchen appliance that acts like a conventional oven to give similar results to those you would get in a fryer. However, instead of throwing the food in oil, simply add a little oil (or nothing), close the lid and hot air begins to blow on the food, cooking it to be crispy and delicious without all the fat.
COSORI Air Fryer(100 Recipes), 5.8 Quart, 1700 Watt Electric Hot Air Fryers Oven & Oilless Cooker for Roasting, LED Digital Touchscreen with 11 Presets, Nonstick Basket,2-Year Warranty,ETL/UL Listed
as of August 31, 2019 8:33 am
- Compared with a 4-quart round basket or even smaller one, COSORI air fryer’s 5.8- Quart Square Nonstick Basket can fit a 5 lbs-6 lbs whole chicken, while small round basket can’t. Buy this XL 5. 8-Quart size, serves your family with at least 3-5 people.
- Perfect healthy gift for food-loving dads, mothers, family and friends. Slimmer footprint fit on your countertop and save your space. It has 85% less fat than traditional deep frying methods, but deliver the same deliciously crunchy taste of fried food with little to no oil.
- 11 functions in 1-Steak, Poultry, Seafood, Shrimp, Bacon, Frozen Foods, French fries, Vegetables, Root Vegetables, Bread, Desserts, Preheat. Just tap and go! Selection at a touch rather than keep circling to make the choice. Super easy to use!
- Removable nonstick coated basket are dishwasher safe, PFOA-free & BPA-free. Product Dimension: 11. 8*11. 8*12. 6 in; Basket Dimension: 9*9*3. 75 in. Buy our original air fryer accessory (search for: C158-6AC) to create more!
- Comes with 100 original, delicious & easy recipes for every meals. Find out how our numerous influencers cook their food with COSORI air fryer in social medias, also constant recipes and videos tutorials from our community!
- Cooking time is faster than conventional oven, but with crispier and tastier results. It also has shake reminder function. Preheat the unit before adding your ingredients to achieve the best results. ETL Listed/FDA Compliant, 170°F-400°F, 120V, 1700W. Please note that this voltage only applies to USA and Canada.
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY FOR FREE – 90-day money-back, also 2-year warranty and lifetime support from COSORI. Just contact COSORI customer service if any issues happened. 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Unlike a fryer, which immerses food in large amounts of oil, a fryer covers the food in a small amount of oil and then uses hot air to complete the cooking process. The result is a food that still tastes delicious but contains less fat and is generally healthier. While frying cooks foods a little faster, fry enthusiasts do not mind waiting a little longer for their favorite foods. Another advantage of using less cooking oil is that cleaning tends to be easier. In most fryers, the kitchen basket and drip trays are removable. Dishwasher-safe components add an extra element of convenience. An air fryer allows you to cook a variety of different foods, including potato chips,
Air fryers cook food by circulating super heated air, up to 200 degrees Celsius (400 degrees Fahrenheit ). They use a very small amount of oil, up to 80 percent less than traditional cooking methods, according to food bloggers. You can open them during the cooking cycle to add ingredients, which is a great option if you have foods that need cooking for different periods of time.
What are the advantages of owning an Air Fryers?
BLACK+DECKER Purifry 2-Liter Air Fryer, Black/Silver, HF110SBD
$67.99 in stock
Delicious fried food is finally guilt-free! The BLACK+DECKER PURIFRY 2-Liter Air Fryer cuts out the oil to give you crispy food without the added fat. A pair of powerful convection fans surrounds food with heated air to cook all of your favorite fried delights quickly and evenly. The variable...
Normally, when you want fried food, you put it directly in a fryer, a small cooking appliance filled with vegetable oil, canola oil or another type of oil. While the food is usually very good, you may notice that, when it comes out, it is greasy (even with a lot of stains before serving), and frankly, it just is not good for you. Baking your food in an oven simply does not work for some foods, like chips that come out a little soggy and not crispy on the outside and soft in the middle.
With the innovative design of the air fryers, you will get the same excellent results without having to use bottles of dirty oil. These appliances are as easy and practical to use as fryers, they provide great results, but they have the added benefit of not using oil, which can be very unhealthy when eaten frequently.
The extra calorie that usually comes from frying foods in fat is not suitable for air fryers, because they use an overheated air system such as a microwave. The temperature in an air fryer increases very rapidly, at a speed of 3 minutes from room temperature to more than 300 degrees. That is why food is cooked faster and easier compared to food for frying.
With air fryers, there is no uneven cooking, which means that food will cook properly with marginal problems related to overcooked or under cooked meals.
Top 10 Best Air Fryers at Walmart
What are the different types of Air Fryers?
As air fryers are relatively new in the world of small kitchen appliances, you may not know much about them. If you want your meals to be healthier without sacrificing flavor, one of these appliances may be perfect for your kitchen. However, before making a purchase, be sure to know what types of fryers are available.
- Fryers of basket: these models are more similar to fryers because they have a basket that goes down inside the appliance and the lid is closed while cooking. The difference is that instead of putting the basket in hot oil, the food is cooked only with hot air.
- Paddle fryers: these appliances are equipped with a paddle that shakes and rotates the food to avoid burning. This ideal for larger items like chicken wings, chicken breasts or egg rolls.
- Oil-free turkey fryers: Fried turkey has become a popular food for Thanksgiving and other large family meals, but cooking them in a common fryer can be extremely dangerous. Get the great taste of fried turkey without the hassle, clutter, and danger with an oil-free fryer that is safe and easy to use.
What’s News About Air Fryers?
These trending air fryers are on sale for under $70 todaySeptember 12, 2018 - KING5.com
BUY IT NOW: $30 Off GoWise Digital Air Fryer + Color Choice + Free Delivery. They're trending across the country! In fact, almost every week on the show I host for Amazon, there is an air fryer trending or creating a lot of momentum. Today a deal that...
Air Fryers: Best brands, recipes and benefitsAugust 30, 2018 - Times of India
With the rising health concerns across the masses, more and more people are becoming cautious of their food intake and Air Fryers are the latest appliance that help in adopting a healthy lifestyle. With a super fast technology that reduces the use oil...
The Oil-Free Air Fryer Of Your Dreams Is 42 Percent OffAugust 21, 2018 - Patch.com
At long last, we can enjoy all our favorite fried foods guilt-free! With Habor's 3.8-quart air fryer, you can deep fry chicken, steak, cake, fish, french fries and whatever else your heart desires using no oil whatsoever. The Habor digital fryer uses...
Could This Appliance Replace Your Oven?August 16, 2018 - Wall Street Journal
So when I first heard about the air fryer, I responded with the requisite eye rolling. This appliance seemed to promise the impossible: “Healthy frying!” (Yeah, right.) “All the crisping and flavor of a deep fryer without the fat!” (Please.) But as...
Considerations To Choose The Best Air Fryers
If you have never tried one of these devices before, you may not know what to expect when you decide to buy one. However, you should not be surprised when you start shopping: you should always know exactly what features to look for in a small quality appliance that you can enjoy for years to come. For each product you are considering, remember these key points to make sure you make the best purchase for your kitchen.
As with other small appliances, such as a blender, for your kitchen, these fryers are available in multiple price points, from less than $ 100 to several hundred for a more high-end model. Remember, you will generally pay more money for additional features, so if these functions (such as a digital design, double racks, and extra-large size) are important to you, plan a budget a little more when you buy your appliance.
The capacity of the fryer is important because you want to do everything you need without your family or guests waiting for it to end. If you have a larger family or if you entertain frequently, be sure to choose a fryer with an extra large capacity so you can easily cook everything you need at one time.
Fryers have a variety of configurations and features. Depending on your individual requirements, particular configurations may be essential for you. For example, multiple temperature settings allow users to cook different types of food. On the contrary, some fryers cannot reach extremely high temperatures. Consider the type of food you plan to cook and choose your fryer according to your configuration needs.
Time and temperature controls
To avoid burning your food, make sure that the model you choose has temperature controls and a timer that is easy to use. If you plan to prepare products that take a long time to cook, make sure that the model you buy will cook for longer periods of time, instead of just 20 or 30 minutes.
You do not want to take your small appliance home just to run out or break after a few uses. If there is a defect in the product, the manufacturer’s warranty will ensure that you get a repair or replacement at no cost to you, protecting your purchase.
The fryer offers many benefits and is an advantage for contemporary cuisine. Simply using super heated air inside this cooking appliance, it is capable of cooking a number of dishes while using little or no oil. It is one of the healthiest alternative cooking methods and is ideal for anyone looking for uncomplicated and easy-to-prepare cooking options.
Why keep eating fried foods that you know are bad for you when there is a healthy alternative? With an air fryer, you can still enjoy your favorite crunchy foods without the use of heavy oils that add unnecessary fat and calories to your diet. If you want to start living a healthier lifestyle and at the same time enjoy all your favorites, try the Tefal Fry Delight FX100015 Oil Free Fryer. This fryer is easy to use with its easy-to-use digital controls, produces excellent results and is a small appliance for your kitchen that allows you to enjoy fried foods without the guilt.