Nothing defines summer better than having friends to enjoy a barbecue in the backyard of your home. But with more families choosing to live in apartments on a homestead, they quickly find this hobby outside of their limits. However, outdoor electric grill technology has come a long way in recent years, so these wired contenders are a viable option to use them for balcony barbecues without any problem.
If you want a delicious steak, a juicy burger, or a rack of ribs that make your mouth water, there’s no better place to cook your food than on a grill. Charcoal and gas grills are popular during the hottest months of the year because they are easy to use in your patio, they do not heat your home on the hottest summer days, and they cook the meat to perfection, leaving it juicy and absolutely delicious. However, there are times when the use of a charcoal grill is not possible.
Maybe you live in an apartment building where an open fire is prohibited, or you live in an area where there are local ordinances against the outdoor grill. Maybe he just does not like to cook with fire because he thinks it’s dangerous, or maybe the weather conditions are not favorable for cooking outdoors. If any of these conditions sound familiar, you do not have to avoid boiling. Instead, you can invest in an electric grill. Just be sure that it can be used indoors and outdoors, electric grills have many benefits, they are also easy to clean, safe, cook your food evenly and perfect for families of any size.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is an electric grill?
- 2 T-fal GC70 OptiGrill Electric Grill, Indoor Grill, Removable Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Plates, 4 Servings, Silver
- 3 What are the advantages of owning an electric grill?
- 4 Char-Broil Patio Bistro Tru-Infrared Electric Grill
- 5 Top 10 Best Electric Grills at Walmart
- 6 What are the different types of electric grills?
- 7 What’s News about Electric Grills?
- 8 Considerations to choose the best electric grill
- 9 Top 10 Best Electric Grills at eBay
What is an electric grill?
While most grills rely on coal or gas to create a fire inside; An electric grill uses electricity to heat a coil of metal that is used to cook the food. These grills may look like outdoor grills in some ways, but a fire is never used, you do not have to work with the messy coal (which also causes pollution), and you do not have to worry about constantly filling a tank with water. propane.
T-fal GC70 OptiGrill Electric Grill, Indoor Grill, Removable Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Plates, 4 Servings, Silver
as of August 31, 2019 8:33 am
- First electric indoor grill that cooks by adapting its grilling cycles to the thickness of the foods
- 6 automatic cooking programs for Burger, Poultry, Sandwich, Sausage, Red Meat and Fish. Cooking surface: 600 square centimeter
- Easy monitoring of the cooking process with its preheating / ready indicator lights and audible beeps for rare, medium, and well done
- 2 cooking modes: one for frozen food and a manual mode so you can cook anything the way you want
- Die cast aluminum and removable nonstick plates for effortless food release and cleaning; dishwasher safe drip tray and plates. Refer the complete userguide before using the product
They are available in various sizes, from full-size models that you can use in your backyard, to the perfect table grills for a patio or balcony, and even indoor models that allow you to grill your favorite foods indoors when the Weather prevents outdoor barbecue.
What are the advantages of owning an electric grill?
If there are some rules or laws that prohibit you from using an outdoor grill in your neighborhood, an electric model is a great alternative. These are ideal for apartments and condominiums where you only have a small balcony or patio and where the use of fire apparatus, to prevent fires are not allowed and are also ideal for homes where associations of homeowners have banned fire. If you have local laws against the outdoor grill because of its effects on the environment, you can still have outdoor barbecues using an electric unit.
Char-Broil Patio Bistro Tru-Infrared Electric Grill
$219.98 out of stock
The Char-Broil Patio Bistro Tru-Infrared Electric Grill may be small, but you would never know it from the impressive taste it produces. Ideal for those who live in smaller homes, apartments, or condos, this infrared electric grill offers 240 square inches of primary cooking space. The burner...
If it is cold, snow or outdoor rain, an indoor grill allows you to enjoy the ease of roasting without having to resist the elements. Finally, if you have no experience cooking directly with fire and the idea makes you a little nervous, an electric grill is easy to use without danger. It is difficult to convert people who have been using coal or gas throughout their lives. They get used to a particular flavor and simply think that they do not know the same thing without it charcoal. I’m not saying that electricity is better, but it has, in fact, some advantages. These are some:
- A healthy way to cook – Many electric grills (like the George Foreman) are designed to reduce the amount of fat. Generally, a healthier way to go for a healthier roast because when the flame produces soot and carcinogens, especially if the food is carbonized, in addition to not having a good flavor is not healthy either. Treating the reduction of intake of such harmful compounds is beneficial.
- No restrictions – Many apartment buildings and condominiums have restrictions on barbeque grills with an open flame. That rules out any gas or coal grill. If you do not want to risk your landlords’ anger and avoid unnecessary arguments, you can usually use an electric barbecue grill to get the best of both worlds.
- Operation, safety, cleanliness and simpler – Electric heat is usually a much safer way to cook. There is no flame or combustion, there are no fuel tanks under pressure, and apart from spilling the delicious fragrance of your kitchen, for the delicious food, there is no smoke. Most electric barbeque grills can be easily disassembled for cleaning, and are often non-stick. They are also mechanically simple, which makes them lightweight and convenient.
Top 10 Best Electric Grills at Walmart
What are the different types of electric grills?
If you like to grill all year round or would like to start roasting for the first time without the hassle of building a maintenance fire, an electric grill may be something you want to consider adding to your home. There are two main types to choose from: indoor grills and outdoor grills. Before buying, consider how you will use your grill to determine which type best suits your needs.
- Indoor grills – are designed to be used indoors. They are smaller and they are not like outdoor models, they do not come on wheels or they have a support. They are designed to fit directly on your countertop or small folding table. These grids usually have upper and lower plates that press against the food when it is inserted in the center. Most of the plates are made of non-stick materials that are easy to clean, and some may have a tray where the fat drops this allows the fat to drain into this utensil, so your food is not greasy and is actually healthier.
- Outdoor grills – these grills are used outdoors and look like larger propane or charcoal grills. The main difference is that you do not use any type of fuel with these – you simply have to use electricity. Just plug it into a power outlet, let it heat up, and it’s that easy now it’s ready to use to cook hot dogs, hamburgers and more.
What’s News about Electric Grills?
Electric Grill Market Dynamics, Comprehensive Analysis, Business Growth, Prospects and Opportunities 2018-2028September 7, 2018 - LANews By Abhishek Budholiya (press release) (blog)
Future of the electric grill market is likely to rely on meat thermometers and grill tongs of Millennials, as consumers between the age-group 25 and 35 are more likely to purchase grills, says a recent Fact.MR study. Grill and relevant accessories are...
Tower T14028 Indoor/Outdoor Electric Barbecue GrillAugust 19, 2018 - TrustedReviews
Barbecuing at a moment's notice is now ultra-convenient, thanks to this handy electric grill. Not only can the be used for both indoors and outdoors (great for rained-off alfresco entertaining), it...
The 5 Best Indoor Electric GrillsAugust 29, 2018 - Bustle
Grilled veggies and juicy steaks might sound like the stuff of summer barbecue dreams. But if you have one of the best indoor electric grills? You can channel your inner grill master wherever, whenever. Whether you're in an apartment without outdoor...
This infrared grill is a great kitchen addition; save $50 nowSeptember 7, 2018 - KING5.com
This high-performing electric grill griddle is a safer and better way to cook and grill. It's highly portable, ideal as an extra burner or something that can be used in a student apartment, RV or for camping if you have a portable power source. There...
Considerations to choose the best electric grill
If you’re already with the idea of an electric grill, it’s easy to want to finish and buy the first one you see online or in the store. However, you do not want to do that and end up disappointed in the product you buy. Instead, take a moment to do some research to make sure you are getting the best product at the best value. If you do not know where to start when it comes to buying one of these grills, these key points can help you get started on your way to the indoor and outdoor grill throughout the year.
Many factors are in the price of your new grill, including the size of the cooking area, the power of the heating element, and other additional features. If you only want to cook for yourself only indoors, a small table grill costs less than $ 100. Instead, if you want a larger outdoor model that you can cook for a crowd, expect to pay several hundred dollars.
You do not want to keep a product that simply does not work. That’s why having a guarantee is so important. If your non-stick surface sticks and becomes damaged, if the power cord does not work or something goes wrong due to a manufacturer’s defect, do not pay for repairs yourself. Instead, make sure you have a guarantee that protects you from these costly situations.
If you plan to cook for your family or friends, make sure you have a large cooking surface to work faster. No one wants to have to wait on their food, so be sure to buy a grill that is large enough to cook a large amount of food if necessary.
Interior / exterior design
Determine where you will use your grill before making a purchase. An outdoor pedestal grill would be too big and it would be pretty foolish to use it in your indoor kitchen, while a small table model is best suited for indoor use. If you plan to use yours inside and outside, look for a combination grill that can be used anywhere easily.
Are you living in a place or an apartment where cooking with open fires is not allowed? Electric grills are the best options for cooking delicious foods without smoke, or flame with them you are allowed to cook on balconies, patios, etc. Electric grills can also be used for cooking indoors and cooking outdoors. They are more compact than gas grills and charcoal grills. Electric grills have the ability to cook all your favorite dishes easily.
If rules and laws prohibit you from using a propane or charcoal grill, you do not have to miss any summer to have barbeque grills in the backyard of your home with your loved ones. Instead, you can grill (grill) safely outside (or inside with certain models) with an electric grill. With just one outlet, you can enjoy juicy and tasty roast meats and meals without the disaster and the risks caused by fires with these innovative grilling devices that are very modern. Are you looking for the best? The Princess 102240 Grilling Plate is a great option.