Sports action cameras are different from any other type of cameras. They are designed to be attached to helmets, surfboards, cars and other objects, and they are small, resistant and easy to use, with a lens that captures the world in high definition video and in a large fish-eye perspective. Their small size and dramatic POV image (point of view) have made them popular among extreme sports participants, who capture their adventures by attaching cameras to themselves or their teams. They are also used by TV production companies where it would be impossible to use a common video camera. Okay, let’s see what the best helmet sports cameras are and why they should or should not buy them.
Do not want to miss a single detail of your motorcycle trip? What you should do is buy the best video camera on the market as soon as possible and start recording all your trips. In the market, you can find many options. To choose the right model, I invite you to read my list. So you can know the Best Sports Action Helmet Camera this season.
Table of Contents
- 1 Tips For Buying The Best Sports Action Helmet Cameras
- 2 AKASO EK7000 4K WiFi Sports Action Camera Ultra HD Waterproof DV Camcorder 12MP 170 Degree Wide Angle
- 3 Vivitar 12.1MP WiFi ACTION CAMERA HD 1080P, Black
- 4 Top 10 Best Sports Action Helmet Cameras at Walmart?
- 5 What’s News about Sports Action Helmet Cameras?
- 5.0.1 Action Camera Market 2018-2023: Key Findings, Regional Study, Key Players Profiles, Trends and Future Prospects
- 5.0.2 GoPro Hero 7 Black: everything we know about GoPro's next action camera
- 5.0.3 Hands-on with VanTop Moment 3 action camera: Straightforward and easy-to use for first-timers
- 5.0.4 Video: Amazing new night vision action camera lets you record In the dark
- 6 Where to buy a cheap Sports Action Helmet Cameras?
- 7 Top 10 Best Sports Action Helmet Cameras at eBay?
Tips For Buying The Best Sports Action Helmet Cameras
AKASO EK7000 4K WiFi Sports Action Camera Ultra HD Waterproof DV Camcorder 12MP 170 Degree Wide Angle
as of August 31, 2019 8:33 am
- 4K Ultra HD action camera. Professional 4K 25Fps & 2.7K 30Fps video with 12MP photos at up to 30 frames per second for incredible photos, which is 4 times the resolution of traditional HD cameras.
- Wireless wrist remote control sports camera. With a wrist 2.4G remote, you can capture the world in an all-new way. Controlling the camera, framing shots or recording video is convenient.
- Longer battery life. AKASO EK7000 action camera comes with 2 rechargeable 1050mAh batteries. Each battery can record up to 90 minutes. No more worry about the recording time for this Action camera.
- Built-in Wi-Fi & HDMI, edit & share YOUR action in minutes. Just download App(smart DV) on your phone or tablet and connect with this action camera. Wi-Fi signal ranges up to 10 meters.
- 100 Feet waterproof camera. AKASO EK7000 is designed to withstand extreme environments, together with durable waterproof case. With the accessories, transform it for indoor and outdoor activities.
Before going into details, I want to make clear that to be able to take the camera on the motorcycle you will have to be clear if you want to have it installed on the helmet or on the handlebar. The camera is legal to carry, as long as it does not pose any problem for driving the motorcycle. For this reason, you should always buy a good grip with your camera, with which to get the camera to stay fixed and not move with the air pressure when you take speed on the bike.
The resolution of the video is very important. If you are a very demanding person with the quality of the videos, do not hesitate and buy a camera that allows you to record at a 4K resolution. On the other hand, if you only want to record your trips with a good image, with a 1080P model you will have more than enough, remembering that this option is more economical. It is also important that you can record in different formats so that you can choose the one that interests you the most in each case. For example, it can be interesting to bet on a model that allows you to watch videos in slow motion later. So you can see all the details.
Vivitar 12.1MP WiFi ACTION CAMERA HD 1080P, Black
$52.30 in stock
This Vivitar Action Camera features everything you need to capture your most daring of adventures.
For me the width of the engraving is important. If you listen to me, buy a model that has an angle of 170º. This way you will be able to record more things, while at the same time you will make the image look much more realistic. This is a detail that is not usually taken into account, but it is very important.
Batteries are very important in this type of cameras. You should always have enough batteries to record everything you want. Some models have more powerful batteries than others, while other models include 2 batteries. Sometimes this may not be enough to record many hours of travel, so you should buy spare batteries.
Some models allow you to start recording remotely with a remote control or with a mobile phone. This option seems very interesting to me, so if you must take this advice into account.
The size and weight are very important. The camera should never be too big and the weight should be as low as possible, especially if you intend to put it on the helmet. And remember to always buy a suitable support to avoid losing the camera on the way.
The mode of transmission is important. The vast majority of models that I have included in this list allow you to pass the data from the camera to another device through Wifi technology. This way you can pass your data without cables. Although if you prefer the traditional method, you can also use it.
It is important that you look at the card that your camera allows. The more capacity the memory card has, the more hours of video you can make. Many models allow cards of up to 32 GB to be inserted, but other models allow more or fewer data. At least I recommend 32 GB to not stay half, especially if you bet to record at 1080P. Of course, if you want to record at a resolution of 4k then the capacity of the card will have to be much higher. But you can record very little video. Note that the 4K resolution takes up a lot of space.
Whenever you can, buy a good quality motorcycle camera, although you should always look at your budget.
Top 10 Best Sports Action Helmet Cameras at Walmart?
What’s News about Sports Action Helmet Cameras?
Action Camera Market 2018-2023: Key Findings, Regional Study, Key Players Profiles, Trends and Future ProspectsSeptember 10, 2018 - Digital Journal
Action Camera Market, By Technology (Ultra HD action camera, Full HD action camera, HD action camera and SD action camera), By Distribution Channel (Online Sales, Retail Sales ), By End-user (Personal and Professional) - Forecast 2023....
GoPro Hero 7 Black: everything we know about GoPro's next action cameraSeptember 4, 2018 - TrustedReviews
Along with new iPhones and the first chill of autumn, early September usually also brings us a new flagship GoPro Hero – and it seems this year is no different. According to a Best Buy store display leak, GoPro's Hero 7 Black is due to be announced...
Hands-on with VanTop Moment 3 action camera: Straightforward and easy-to use for first-timersSeptember 5, 2018 - ZDNet
I have reviewed a few action cameras, such as the DBPower 4K, the Mgcool Explorer, and the SJ7 Star. For ease of use and simplicity, the VanTop Moment 3 beats the rest of the cameras I have tried so far. It was really easy to set up and get going out...
Video: Amazing new night vision action camera lets you record In the darkAugust 19, 2018 - Military Times
Jim Carey, principle scientist and co-founder of SiOnyx, demonstrates the new SiOnyx Aurora, a high-performance consumer night-vision action camera that can also be used as a monocular night-vision viewer. t's ultra-light sensitive, allowing you to...
Where to buy a cheap Sports Action Helmet Cameras?
The best way to buy a cheap Sports Action Helmet Camera is the internet. Through online stores, you will always be able to buy the best quality market price. For example, all the models that I have recommended to you at the top can be purchased online at very good prices. However, if you buy those same cameras in a physical store, then the price to pay will be much higher.
And remember, when making the purchase, you should first look at the quality and characteristics of the camera and later on the price, although you should always stick to your budget to avoid paying more money than you had planned. Of course, keep in mind that the price of these cameras has dropped a lot, so they are available at very affordable prices.